I was recently asked, How do I spend quiet time with the Lord. I replied, “There is no formula.” My relationship with the Lord is just that; Mine. When you come to Christ you must believe that He is and rewards those who diligently seek Him.
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6
Develop your own relationship. In the world, we are taught the model behavior system with the underlying premise, If we you do what someone else does then you will get what they have. But if you want the Supernatural Spiritual things of God, you cannot intermingle the ways of the world. Truth says in Luke 11:24 You shall have what you say, not what someone else does. Truth says in Romans 10:9-10, If you believe with your heart and confess with your mouth, you shall be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified. Interestingly it is not written what your mind believes. Ah but there is a connection between your mind and your heart. Luke 6:45 says For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. So how did those words spoken from your mouth get into your heart if your mind wasn’t thinking them, you may be wondering. Proverbs 23:7 says , As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. And if any man thinks he is religious and does not control his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless. James 1:26. Religion is not relationship, nor does it make it right. So if you think you must do something in the natural to get something from the Supernatural, then that is what you believe in your heart. Therefore, you might want to check your belief system. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be says Romans 8:7 And a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, let him not think he will receive anything from God says James 1: 8, 7.
To get supernatural provision in the world:
- Lose “your control” of the life you know and holding onto your ways; which the Lord audible says is the Spirit of Infirmity. Luke 17:33 and Luke 13:11 says Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for Christ sake, will preserve it. Only Satan binds those with the Spirit of Infirmity.
- Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, the King of kings and Lord of lords and his righteousness, then all these things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
- The Kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, joy and power in the Holy Ghost. Romans 14:17, 1 Corinthians 4:20
- Ask and it shall be given you, if you have a pure heart and not ask amiss because you want what someone else has. This is covetousness and jealousy. Matthew 7:7, Psalm 51:10,
- For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. Isa 57:17
- out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. Mark 7:21-22
- The works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions,envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:-19-21
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully, says Psalm 23:3-4
If you don’t believe Truth in John 14:6 and John 1:14, then you believe a Lie. John 8:44
- Cry out Lord help my unbelief! (Mark 9:24)
- Be renewed in the spirit of your mind (Ephesians 4:23)
- Enter His Kingdom.