Unmarried. Spiritual Bride. Natural Wife.
Be careful what you affirm either by raising the hand, nodding the head, or verbally.
For the unmarried person in the world, there is a checkbox beside Single. In the church, there is usually a Singles Ministry. OK, But where is the word SINGLE, referencing an unmarried person, written in the Bible? It is not.
I wrote the following article, Battered for my Beliefs because of the spiritual backlash I received for not raising my hand “in church” when asked, who was single.
I know how spirits operate!
To digress a bit. In another unrelated service, it was asked who is on a fixed income? Many raised their hands, again by reason of the world’s definition/standards. They were admonished. God has no limitations on income; Child of God. Come out of the World!
Back to my point, if you are a born again Believer in Christ, and do not have a spouse in this earth, naturally you are unmarried. Spiritually, you are married to your Creator. Read Isaiah 54:5
- For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 7:8-9 Now to the unmarried and widows I say this: It is good for them to remain unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Therefore, you are not SINGLE; which contains the word SIN. The Devil is a Liar! I am not living in SIN. Neither should you.
Fornication (premarital sex) is a SIN.
Covetousness is a SIN
Idolatry is a SIN.
Ladies, are you longing to be someone’s wife, or content being a wife?
It is written in Proverbs 18:22, Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Notice it is not written whosever findeth someone single.
A Wife is defined as a married woman considered in relation to her spouse. a female partner in a continuing marital relationship.
Various biblical passages refer to how God designed this union with people in the land, and how his creation (continually) cheat on him.
Is it any wonder, it is written in Colossians 1:21:22, Once you were alienated from God and were hostile in your minds because of your evil deeds. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy, unblemished, and blameless in His presence. 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:
Therefore, if you want to be naturally married, first learn to be a spiritual wife, in order to be found.
How? Be in constant communion with the union of your Maker.
1) Learn of Me says Jesus in Matthew 11:29; go beyond simply going to church. Talk to him. Ask him what does he think about certain things, find out what pleases/displeases him.
2) Learn how to pray. This can only be attained by the Holy Spirit, which means you must have the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:26-27 You will need to pray for your husband prior to, and during. This also helps you become a Proverbs 31 woman.
3) In all thy ways acknowledge him; be[ing] led by the Spirit. Proverbs 3:6, Romans 8:14 Ask Him, Where can you go? What shall you do this day? What should you wear? How should you respond? What shall we have for dinner?
Think it’s silly? Well, if he created our body and if we are a Believer that allows Christ to dwell in our body, don’t you think the Maker ought to have a say what we put on our body and what we put in[to] our body? Read 1 Corinthians 6:15-20.
- Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
One must be made whole, and not carrying extra baggage from the past into the natural union, that God ordains so that no man can put asunder. Matthew 19:6
By doing the above you are…
4) Seek[ing] first the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33); not the ways of the world, doing what “They say.”
Develop the ultimate personal love affair
Return to your First love [Rev 2:4] before wanting to be someone else’s.